- a liquid payloader model rocket
- unlike any other rocket- catch the ball after it is separated from the rocket at apogee- the ball is made of light weight foam- rocket descends via parachute
- mini engine powered
- plastic wing pods- molded canopy nose cone- pirate themed waterslide decal set
- no painting required
- laser cut balsa fins- tumble recovery
- 1 two-piece 1/8 in. (3mm) rod- safety cap and key- blast deflector- launch pad
Contains 1 - launch controller1 - safety key1 - 4.6 m (15 ft) launch cable Requires 4 AA 1.5v alkaline batteries -- not included
The Sigma Rockets Rocket Glider is designed to introduce educators and students to the field of rocket powered glider flight.
The Sigma Rockets CanadaTwo rocket is designed to introduce the concept of two stage rocketry.
- first private manned spaceship into space- winner of the 2004 Ansari X Prize- spaceship designed by Burt Rutan Please use caution when launching this rocket as it has been known to fly erratically.
- rocket is over 76.2 cm (30 in) tall
- cool futuristic design- highly detailed waterslide decals- Estes Classic Series rocket